Today’s blog post is coming your way from my dreamy British husband. Charles and I had the idea for this post months ago, and I finally got him to sit down and give me a list of his favorite beers.
It seems fitting to also include some of our favorite beer bars in this post. We always love Farmhouse, Old Town Social, Sheffield’s, Wilde, Lady Gregory, Parlor Pizza, and Jake Melnick’s which all have extensive beer lists. And if you need to have beer delivered to your home, I can’t say enough good things about Foxtrot. They have delivered beer to my home in as little as 22 minutes – it’s like magic!
Charles divided his list up based on style, so you can find beers that you might like. Here we go – he created a long list for you:
* Astra Premium Bier, Hanseatische Getränke-Industrie (HGI) Holsten-Brauerei AG
* Flywheel Bright Lager, Metropolitan Brewing
* Outlawger, localoptionbier
* Tegernsee Hell, Herzoglich Bayerisches Brauhaus Tegernsee Germany
* Oktoberfest Lager Beer, Lakefront Brewery, Inc.
* Krankshaft Kölsch, Metropolitan Brewing
Pub Ale/English Pale Ale
* Cross Of Gold, Revolution Brewing
* Boddingtons Bitter, AB InBev
* Tetley’s English Ale, Carlsberg-Tetley Brewing Ltd
American Amber / Red Ale
* Red Skull, Revolution Brewing
* Gumballhead, 3 Floyds Brewing Co.
* Nonstop Hef Hop, Hopworks Urban Brewery
* UFO White, Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
* Prim, Upland Sour Ales
* Iridescent, Upland Sour Ales
* Daytime IPA, Lagunitas
* All Day IPA, Founders Brewing
American Pale Wheat Ale
* A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale, Lagunitas Brewing Company
American Strong Ale
* Arrogant Bastard Ale, Arrogant Brewing
* OAKED Arrogant Bastard Ale, Arrogant Brewing
* Alpha King, 3 Floyds Brewing Co.
* Zombie Dust, 3 Floyds Brewing Co.
* Harpoon IPA, Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
* Galaxy-Hero India Pale Ale, Revolution Brewing
* Ka$h Money, Liquid Riot Bottling Company
* Snaggletooth Bandana, Solemn Oath Brewery
* Eugene, Revolution Brewing
Let me know your favorite beer by leaving a comment – we love to try new beers!