This Peach and Ricotta Naan Pizza is the perfect 5 o’clock on a Friday snack after a long week at work. It’s so easy to make, so satisfying, and it tastes so wonderful with a glass of rosé. Did I mention that it only takes 5 minutes of preparation time and 15 minutes total time? Eat it for dinner, serve it as an appetizer next time you have house guests over, or use a pastry crust instead of naan and serve it as a dessert.
I loved the way the flavor of the sweet peaches and honey contrasted with the salty ricotta seasoned with lemon. You could opt to skip the step of whipping the ricotta, but I liked how it made the consistency nice and smooth, and you need to mix the ricotta with the other ingredients anyway. While I love basil with fruit, you could opt to use mint instead.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup Part-Skim Ricotta
- 1/4 cup Pecorino or Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- a dash of Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Whole Wheat Naan
- 1 Peach
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Chopped Basil
- Start by heating your oven to 350 degrees. Then prepare the whipped ricotta by combining the ricotta, pecorino, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and olive oil in an electric mixer for food processor. Whip for 1 minutes on a medium high speed, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Next slice the peach into thin slices.
- Assemble the pizza by first spreading the ricotta over the naan. Then add the peaches on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. I just put the naan directly on the on the oven rack.
- Once the pizza has baked, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with the basil. Cut into slices and serve right away.