A wild year has passed since last Thanksgiving and I have lots to be thankful for:
1. My husband.
2. The fact that my husband is British. For that reason we get to spend every Thanksgiving with my family!
3. My family, both biological and the many friends we have adopted into the family over the years.
4. My friends! Especially everyone who traveled to Kennebunkport for the wedding.
5. My loyal readers. You know who you are and you are the best!
6. That Cory and Topanga are still together. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
7. My hometown, Kennebunk. I am thankful that I grew up in a small community. In small towns everyone takes care of each other and there is such a sense of community. Right now the town is banding together to pray for a friend and help his family after a major surgery. The way people in the town treat each other makes me proud to say its my hometown.
Everyone please be thankful for all the good in your life. Please send hope, love, and prayers to my friend Mat.