This quick and easy appetizer is the perfect way to feed your friends on game day. The best part is that these Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Breadsticks can be made in under 30 minutes by using La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip, along with store-bought pizza dough and marinara sauce. These shortcuts save time without sacrificing any favor.
This recipe combines pizza, artichoke dip and garlic bread and turns them into a crowd pleasing snack or appetizer. The breadsticks are stuffed with La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke, and Parmesan Dip and topped with butter, garlic, mozzarella and basil. The result is a cheesy breadstick with creamy dip on the inside that is ideal for dunking in warm marinara sauce.
I made a single batch of stuffed breadsticks and we called it lunch. It would be easy to double or triple this recipe without requiring much extra time or effort. If you want to mix things up, you could use one of La Terra Fina‘s other dips – their Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip would add a nice kick of spice.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup La Terra Fina Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1 tablespoon Butter, plus some to grease the pan
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Marinara Sauce for Dipping
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Then use a small slice of butter to grease the bottom of a baking sheet. I just use a paper towel to rub the butter all over the baking sheet. The butter prevents the pizza crust from sticking, and it also helps the bottom of the crust to crisp up - I always butter the pan when I am making pizza.
- The gif above gives you a visual for assembling these stuffed breadsticks. First, lay the dough out on the pan. Then spread half of the tub of artichoke dip (about 1/2 cup) over half of the dough in a thin layer.
- Fold the dough in half.
- Crush the garlic with a garlic press and place it in a small bowl on top of the butter. Microwave the butter and garlic for 20 seconds, until the butter has melted and is fragrant.
- Use a knife to slice the dough into pieces one inch thick.
- Next, use a pastry brush to evenly spread the butter and garlic over the dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella and basil over the top.
- Bake the breadsticks for 15-20 minutes, until browned. Serve right away with warm marinara sauce.