This guide of holiday gifts for her is filled with some of my favorite things. This easy to digest list of 23 gift ideas has everything from affordable stocking stuffers to splurge worthy presents for the women in your life.
1. Henri Bendel Lenox 2-in-1 Convertible Backpack: This backpack converts into a shoulder bag, and it is just the right size for everyday use, and it will fit everything you need for a day of sightseeing when on vacation. Plus you have the option to get it monogrammed. Get it now, Henri Bendel is closing soon.
2. J.Crew Striped Tissue Turtleneck Top: This is turtleneck lightweight and soft, and it looks great on its own or under a sweater. I have three of them in different colors and wear them almost daily when the Polar Vortex swings into town. At $22.50, this top is a deal!
3. Canada Goose Down Parka: Canada Goose parkas are so warm that they are worth every cent. This cherry red color would make it impossible for you to lose the recipient of this jacket in a crowd.
4. Chloé Leather Tote: This is the perfect wear-it-everyday tote bag. It’s details make it anything but ordinary, and it has plenty of room for your life essentials. I put my laptop and toiletries in it when I am traveling.
5. Delsey Hardside Spinner Suitcase: I have this in all three sizes. The 21″ is perfect for a week away, the 24″ will get me through a two week trip, and the 28″ is what I use in the winter when my clothing is bulky. It is so pretty that I get compliments constantly, and it isn’t too pricy!
6. Tassel Keychain with a iPhone Charging Cable: This is absolutely brilliant. This is the gift to get your sister, Mom, wife, or girlfriend if they are that person who always needs to charge their phone.
7. Ello Ceramic Travel Mug: Being eco-friendly can be chic! I love Ello mugs; they are well designed and made for everyday use. At just $15, this is a great stocking stuffer or gift of co-workers.
8. Pompom Hat: I love bright colors for winter, but this hat comes in a wide range of hues.
9. Classic Ray-Ban Sunnies: These will never go out of style.
10. Henri Bendel Jetsetter Convertible Backpack: This is a personal favorite and a reader favorite. This nylon backpack is just big enough to fit a small laptop, and it’s made to be taken on a day of sightseeing. My bag comes everywhere with me, and my sister has one too. Again, get this now before Bendels closes forget (fashionistas everywhere are crying).
11. Herschel Supply Co. Packable Daypack: This backpack folds up into a tiny pouch! My husband loves this so much that he bought one for himself after he saw mine. I love this because I can just throw it into my suitcase and it can be used for hikes and situations when I don’t want to bring a handbag, plus, it gives me some needed wiggle room to fit everything in my bags if I did some shopping on my trip.
12. J.Crew Supersoft Yarn V-Neck Sweater: This cozy winter sweater comes if lots of colors, but I love this vibrant green.
13. Manolo Blahnik Pointy Toe Pump: Certainly a splurge, but also certain to never go out of style. These shoes fall in the category of something she will absolutely love, but probably never buy for herself.
14. Monica Vinader Small Diamond Hoop Earrings: These earrings check off all the boxes: timeless, diamonds, and surprisingly affordable! They come in at under $300, which isn’t bad when it comes to diamond jewelry this pretty.
15. Adidas Running Shoe: As a traveler and a runner, I love a running shoe that is fashion-forward enough to be worn with jeans without looking silly. These are favorites.
16. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II: This is ideal for travelers. It’s super powerful (over 20 megapixels) but still small and lightweight. It saves me so much space in my suitcase, compared to bringing a DSLR and lenses. It is easy to use, so you don’t need to know much about cameras to take great photos with it.
17. Dagne Dover XL Landon Carryall Duffel Bag: Use this as a carry on, a gym bag, or a weekender.
18. Herschel Supply Co. Amenity Kit: So she can feel like she is flying first class, even when she isn’t. Plus, this set of in-flight essentials is only $30.
19. J Crew Pajamas: Pajamas that are equally comfortably and stylish.
20. CALPAK x Oh Joy! Set of 5 Packing Cubes: Pretty packing cubes to keep her organized when she travels. Packing cubes are the secret to fitting more into a suitcase, and also a clever way to separate clean and dirty clothing.
21. Leather Charger Roll Up: A monogrammed leather roll up will keep all of her tech accessories organized.
22. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: The hairdryer that will give her better hair days. My hairstylist has this, and it does give me incredible hair days!
23. T3 SinglePass Luxe 1-Inch Straightening & Styling Iron: I use this compact hair tool to both straighten and curl my hair. It works so well that it can tame my hair in 15 minutes or less. This is the present that will give the woman in your life a bit more time in her days.