Need to make breakfast for a crowd? This recipe for Easy Mini Breakfast Quiches takes only 30 minutes to prepare and is perfect for a weekend brunch. Instead of making dough from scratch, I used store bought dough, cut it to size, pressed it into cupcake tins, and then filled each quiche with vegetables and egg. The result was flaky pastry filled with cheesy eggs and vegetables. You could serve this for brunch when you have guests in town, or make this on the weekend and eat the quiches for breakfast throughout the week.
It is easy to customize each mini quiche based on what your guests would like. I made half broccoli and half mushroom and asparagus. The steps to creating this meal couldn’t be any easier. You just do a little chopping, whisk some eggs, assemble the quiches, and bake. I added a sprinkle of cheddar cheese on top – but you could use any cheese you like.
An easy recipe for mini quiches that you can fill with your favorite vegetables.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Sheet
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- A dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Vegetables (I used sliced mushrooms, broccoli, and asparagus)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the pastry sheet from the tube. Roll it out and lay it flat. Then cut the dough through the middle the long way. Then slice 3 times creating 8 equally sized pieces.
- Place the dough in 8 cups of a muffin tin. Lightly press the dough to fit into the cup.
- Chop the vegetables. You will need about 1 cup of sliced or chopped vegetables.
- Whisk the milk, eggs, and a dash of salt and pepper together.
- Pour the egg into the dough, filling them half way. Then add the vegetables on top. Pour the remaining egg on top. Sprinkle with the cheese, and place in the oven to bake. The quiches will be fully cooked in 15-20 minutes.