This might not come as a surprise, but when you combine chocolate chip cookie dough, marshmallow fluff, and milk chocolate caramel squares, it’s absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, the outcome of these Caramel Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies wasn’t as pretty as I had hoped, but they are so melt in your mouth delicious that Erin might need to tackle me so that I don’t have a second cookie for breakfast…. These are addictive. The bottom layer is a chocolate chip cookie, that is filled with marshmallow fluff, and then topped with a caramel filled milk chocolate square.
The clever thing about these cookies is that they are made with only 3 ingredients and in just 15 minutes! This recipe is so simple that anyone can make them (it would be a fun activity for kids)! You just need some store-bought cookie dough, fluff, and some milk chocolate caramel squares. I know that Ghiradelli’s chocolate squares come in lots of flavors, and you can definitely experiment with them. I also love to use the milk chocolate caramel squares when I am making traditional s’mores, they melt really well and the caramel center adds a little something extra to the classic dessert.
Caramel Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies are the perfect treat to bring to a summer barbecue. While traditional s’mores are messy, these cookies are mess free, so you can enjoy them – without getting chocolate and marshmallow all over yourself.
3 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 tube Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 12 Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1 jar Marshmallow Fluff
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Equally distribute the cookie dough in an ungreased cupcake pan. Press the dough into the cupcake pan creating a bowl-like shape. Bake for 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, remove the cookies from the oven, and spoon 1 tablespoon of fluff into the center.
- Top with the milk chocolate caramel squares.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the cupcake tin (otherwise things might get messy).