I have another summertime recipe made with PRE Brands beef for you today! These simple steak kebabs make for a quick weeknight meal, or a fun thing to serve when you are entertaining in the summer.
You can either grill them outside, or cook them inside using a grill pan, either way, they are bursting with zesty flavor gained from marinating the steak in Italian Dressing.
The trick to making these kebabs is to let the steak marinate for at least 4 hours. Before work you can cube the steak and then leave it in the Italian Dressing to marinate. Then just before dinner arrange the beef on skewers with sweet peppers, red onion, and cherry tomatoes – or your other favorite veggies, and throw them on the grill or grill pan.
It’s a protein packed paleo meal that is wonderful on its own, or served on a bed of spinach. The active preparation time is only 10 minutes, and the steps are so simple that anyone can successfully prepare this meal.
I love PRE-Brands beef because it is locally available at my grocery store and many others around the Midwest, it’s 100% grass fed, and it goes through a 15-point Obsessive Pick™ process to make sure that customers are getting the best tasting highest quality steak possible.
You can find my other recipes for PRE Brands steak here.
2 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
9 minTotal Time
- 1 PRE Brands Rib Eye Steak
- about 1/2 cup Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sweet Peppers
- Red Onion
- Cube the steak into pieces about 1 1/2 inches in size. Place in a bowl and pour the Italian Dressing over, and toss the steak in the dressing to evenly coat it. Then cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Soak your skewers in water too - this way they won't catch fire or splinter.
- Once the steak has marinated, it is time to assemble your skewers!
- Heat your grill or grill pan over high heat, add the skewers and cook for 3 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. This should result in perfectly medium rare steak.