Cheesecake is a dessert that everyone loves. Right? No one says no to cheesecake. It’s sweet cheesiness is irresistible, which is why I decided to serve Mini Strawberry Mascarpone Cheesecakes at my latest gathering. Throughout the night I caught a couple people going back for seconds. The best part? You can throw these together in under 30 minutes.
The secret to saving time, and saving yourself the hassle, is to buy pre-made mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. You can find them in the baking aisle, and they taste just the same as homemade but without all the extra effort. I just whipped up a simple cheesecake filling, threw the cheesecakes in the oven, and added some strawberries on top.
This cheesecake recipe isn’t super sweet. I like the focus to be on the creaminess of the cheese and don’t like to sweeten it too much. Plus, the fresh strawberries add some sweetness too.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Mascarpone
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pint of Strawberries
- 18 pre-made Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Hull and slice the strawberries. Place them in a container with a lid, pour 2 tablespoons of sugar over, and gently shake to distribute the sugar. This will make the strawberries extra juicy.
- Then combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, eggs, remaining sugar, and vanilla the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on a medium speed, for 1 minute, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Place the mini pie crusts on a baking sheet. Then pour the filling into the crusts.
- Bake the mini cheesecakes for 15 minutes. Then remove from the oven to let cool.
- Pour the strawberries over the cheesecakes, and refrigerate until serving.
The plate in the photos was a gift from Strobly, an online shop that sells unique items from independent shops and makers. This is the Gold Puddle Plate which was handmade by Virginia Sin of Sin Ceramics in Brooklyn. I just think that it is so pretty and it is a fun new prop for my photos.
my favorite link parties